The Museum of the Image is a space to share the taste and sensitivity for photography and video,
and promote knowledge of its history, its equipment and the technique for producing images.
Led by the photographer Luis Fernando Correa Calle em>, this virtual space seeks to become an open community of people interested in learning or sharing their knowledge and experience in these subjects.
This Museum has been built for the delight of amateurs and professionals
or anyone willing to enjoy an image or a story.
This virtual museum aims to share information and photographs of a series of equipment and objects that are part of the history of photography. They are very few considering the amount of objects that have taken place over many decades. However, we hope to continue growing with our own efforts and with the contribution of friends and other people who value this project.
There are several ways to contribute to this museum:
- Sending information that complements the reviews of the exhibited objects
- Following and sharing our content in Social Networks
- Inviting other people to meet us and visit us
- Giving ideas and suggestions to help improve this website
- Sending own photographs of objects that can be displayed
- Suggesting interesting events that can be reviewed
- Donating objects that can be included in the museum´s collection
- Donating resources that allow this project to grow