- Brand: Minolta
- Manufacturer: Minolta Camera Company, Ltd.
- Country: Japan (Osaka)
- Release year: 1969
- Starting price:
A simple body camera incorporating a light meter with a Cadmium Sulfide sensor (CdS Sensor) located above the lens and requiring two EPX825 batteries. p>
The Chamber has two speeds: 1/90 and 1/45 of a second. The latter is activated to synchronize with the flash. It also has a control of the scene with three positions: landscape, average distance and portrait. P>
- Film: Cartridge 126 (of 12 and 20 exhibitions)
- Lens: Rokkor f: 2,8 / 38 mm.
- Diaphragm openings: f 1: 2.8
- Speeds: 1/90. When the lighting is low, the shutter speed is automatically reduced to 1/45 to synchronize with the flash. Li>
- Image: 28.5 x 28.5 mm
- Body material:
- Weight: 339 grams